18 September 2008

The Last Day of Summer



Not realizing it at the time, yesterday was probably the last sunny day of Summer. The first day of Fall starts Monday, and the forecast predicts rain all weekend. It is sort of a sad realization for me right now. I spent the last couple days putting together all the elements for a blog that I would actually want to write in and post pictures. The turning over of a new leaf, as they say, and just in time for all those leaves to die and fall off the trees.

My first summer in Portland, OR. It has been one year exactly since I moved out to the left coast. One perfect Portland summer checked off the list. The clouds begin to roll in and everything slowly turns gray. Today is spent reflecting on the past and the few things that I've accomplished so far:

1. Improved my back yard.
2. Photographed my first wedding.
3. Started my first blog.

High Five.
Dan_Z


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

blog! herr zeiders those wedding photogs are FAB. i LOVE them. i also love the dress and hair of the bride...

oh dear, i miss you guys soooo much, but i hope your autumnal days in the pacific northwest are lovely :)

dan said...

Thanks Tiff. You're probably the first and only person to have read my blog. I posted it what maybe half an hour ago.

How's the Villan Ova?

Bill said...

I like the old car. Some of the pics have a neat vintage look to them. Very cool.