08 June 2009

Release the Hounds


_MG_6289 by you.
_MG_6224 by you.
_MG_6089 by you.
_MG_6098 by you.
On Saturday I had the privilege to photograph six amazing basset hounds. Almost all of which are show dogs. Molly, Parker, Jack, Ditto, Tango, and Bravo. I thought photographing people was difficult. Dogs are defiantly much more of a challenge. Despite the fact that these rambunctious bassets were overly excited from new people and strange smells, they would barely sit still let alone pose for more than half a second. Let's just say I'm glad Amber was there to help out. All in all it was a lot of fun and I got some really great shots for the owners. Who, by the way, are some of the nicest people in Portland. As anyone can tell you besides my little boxer, Luna, I love basset hounds.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Basset Hounds are the cutest dogs ever! You did a great job with these photos!