08 January 2009

Meatloaf


I'm patiently waiting for my Italian style meatloaf to be done. Thought it would be a few good minutes to update. I got a new digital camera today. Today I come home to my friends watching TV in my living room. I gave them the task of waiting for the UPS man to deliver my camera, so that someone could sign for it, while I was at work. All afternoon I've been playing. Taking a couple photos of Luna, a few of the river, and then the abandoned train behind the near by apartment complex, my battery goes dead. I realize now that it was a very good idea to get the second battery pack. However, it's in my house charging at the moment. The train study will have to wait for another day.

PMPA : Portland Metropolitan Photographers Association. Their first meeting of the year is tonight. I am anxiously waiting for 7pm to go to this meeting. I must say, I have to give Amber some credit. Working at a bank in the area you live in definitely has it's advantages. She meets so many photographers and buisness owners. Seriously, I cannot begin to tell how much my wife helps me out. I think mostly because she knows how much photography is my passion.

1.  Luna - Profile

2.  Luna-tic

3. Flooded Ferns
4. House boat by the Willamette

1 comment:

Rachel said...

those are some damn beautiful pictures... and i like the new glasses.